Sunday, July 24, 2016

The Final Countdown

24 de julio 2016
Mount Prospect, IL, USA

Well, it's my last day in the states until Christmas time.  It's pretty hectic, what with all the packing, but that's probably for the best.  Anytime I have a minute to stop and think I get a bit of a panic attack.  I'm sure everything will be fine, but huge life changes are hard and scary.  Plus, it's thunderstorming, so if I was superstitious I'd be worried about that omen...

Everyone is being super helpful and supportive, especially my mom, who is helping me pack (read: doing most of it).  She's super awesome.  Paprika is also helping as best she can.

Paprika is trying to come with me.

What a curious little kitty.

Noah's being super supportive and helpful too.  I'm a bit worried about the long-distance thing, but I know we will do our best to make it work.  We were talking about fun Skype-date ideas, and one that I came up with that I'm really excited for is both of us cooking the same meal over Skype.  We cook together a lot, so that's going to be fun.

Well, I have to go do some more packing so I don't think so much.  I've gotta be at O'Hare at 6 am tomorrow for my 9 am flight, so I have to finish up in the next couple of hours so I can go to bed early.  It's going to be a long day; I won't land in Bucaramanga until 11:20 pm.  Oof.

No comments:

Post a Comment