Monday, July 18, 2016

End of One Adventure

18 de julio 2016
Mount Prospect, IL, USA

Yesterday I moved out of my Chicago apartment and back to my parents' house for the next week.  Most of my stuff will be sitting in a storage unit for at least the next two years; it will be like Christmas morning when I open everything again (Oh, I forgot I had this!).

 The dinos are ready.

This may be the largest bedroom I will ever have in my lifetime.  I had a double bed in the center AND a couch, plus a dresser and a desk!

Special thanks to Brenda and my mom for master-packing the truck.   

Goodbye all my stuff!  See you in a few years!

I had loads of help from some fantastic people (As one of them said, "You don't know your real friends by who shows up to your party. You know your real friends by who shows up to help you move.") and some EXTREME help which made this the smoothest move ever from my mom and our family friend Brenda.  You guys rock.

By this time next week, I will be on a plane.  It still doesn't feel real yet...maybe as I pack up my suitcases this week it'll sink in.  Who knows.

Another totally important question - if PokémonGO hasn't been released in South America yet, will I still be able to play since I downloaded it from the USA?  Will I just be the master of all the gyms in Bucaramanga?  Let's light it up blue! Go Team Mystic!

Adiós for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment